President Dave Thompson presenting Brother Tim Alexander with the IAM union retirement cheque and thanking him for his dedicated service. Brother Tim is taking early retirement after 16 years of service at Messier-Dowty.
Tags2010 People's Summit 2013 Rights & Democracy Rally Air Canada IAM contract Andrew Malinowski retirement Barry Payne Bruce Cormack Caesar Posylek; Allan Gallimore Calling for Ontario Day of Action C L C Day of Action Against Cuts Rally DECISION 2015 IAM Doris Wise Doug Brooks Eduardo Briones Elected Officiers G8/G20 Converge G8/G20 March G20 March Gary Burns retirement Home Page IAMAW-LL905 Award Recipient Image! Jack Talent Jan 26 Labour endorsed candidates Linda Logan Linda Payne LL905 joined IAM & CLC Lobby for changes Machinists Voice their concerns to the travelling public Messier-Dowty Contract Now Is The Time To Fight For Our Lives! Peter Bowe retirement Peter Serjeant Peter Ward Retirement Reynaldo Jimenez Steve Hawkins Tim Alexander retirement Tim Hudak's Plan B Unfit To Govern Union President Hunger Strike Workers' National Day of Mourning
- Long strike on Vancouver Island ends in settlement
- IAM Jobs and Quebec aerospace ecosystem preserved despite Bombardier’s withdrawal from commercial aircraft construction
- Young Machinists visit IAM Canadian Office, share vision of the union
- Rolls-Royce Engineers Join the IAM
- They stayed strong, they stayed united, AND they got an agreement!
- Canada : Steelworkers Humanity Fund Contributes $7,000 to Support Communities Affected by Volcano in the Philippines
- Canada : Vince Ready: The man in the middle of Co-op and Unifor
- Canada : Government, teacher pension plan changes should be reversed, NDP labour critic says
- Canada : Steelworkers, Laurentian to Recognize Leo Gerard's Legacy
- Canada : Unions And Community Partners Grant Wishes To Children Struggling With Illnesses